When it comes to network security, it is easy for small to medium sized businesses to say “it won’t happen to me” or “they are only after the big guys.” The reality is that attacks on all networks have been increasing year after year as hackers have become more sophisticated, and small businesses are being affected every day by relaxed or non-existent security policies.
It is predicted that up to 80% of businesses networks will experience a security breach in 2019, data will be compromised, banking and credit card information stolen and massive and extremely expensive reporting and clean up efforts will be required.
There are a number of ways BENDIX imaging can help to ensure that you are at minimum risk:
- Firewall - A common mistake in many business networks is the lack of a business grade firewall solution. Often business owners are unaware of the difference between having a network router and having a network firewall in place with experts monitoring it daily.
- Updates - Keeping computers and network equipment patched and updated is one of the most critical and effective steps to preventing a network security breach. We can automate and mange this for you to ensure your network is always up to date and as secure as possible.
- Antivirus/Malware/DNS - Most people know that antivirus and malware software are necessary components of network security, but many people don’t realize why it’s so important until their computer or network is infected with a virus, malware, spyware, or a host of other potentially dangerous issues. We will provide you with a multi-layered approach with the latest in protection available.
- Ransomware and Cyber Protection – Our Next Generation End Point Protection is the ONLY product you can get that absolutely guarantees you are fully protected from a Ransomware attack. In fact, we back it up with up to a $1,000,000 guarantee. Something you will not find from anyone else.
- Passwords - Password and password protection have proved to be an area that needs significant attention when discussing network security. Using sophisticated software and tools, hackers are easily gaining access to small business networks through simple or default passwords. We can help combat this with a proven method to keep the bad guys out.
No matter the size of your business, network security is an absolute requirement for every business in today’s world. If you are worried or unsure of where to start with an internal security audit, our team can help. Contact us TODAY.
Free Network Security Test