If you are a small to midsize business in Eastern South Dakota, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our Managed IT clients typically have 5 to 50 workstations, and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in Eastern South Dakota.
Our Managed Print clients are typically larger organizations with 20-100 printers and MFP’s. However, we have many companies with hundreds of printing devices. They have a very busy IT department and want to have someone with more expertise relieve the workload on the IT staff and manage their printing fleet for maximum performance.
Add our technology experts to your company's team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer and printer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- Your IT staff is overworked and can’t keep up.
- Your IT staff is great at some things, but do not have the expertise for certain needs.
- You'd like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer or printer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You're looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
- You want a fixed, budgetable, controllable cost you can predict.